tatintanzania

I will be flying out to Tanzania for 3 months from the 15th Feb to 10th May. When I am in Tanzania I will be mainly in a Primary School working with disabled children. This will be in a south western region near Mbeya by Lake Malawi.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Pre-departure

I am writing this with just over 1 week until I leave. I have been getting all my stuff ready; sorting visas, having injections, getting insurance etc and yesterday made a purchase of a rucksack so that I look like a proper traveller! I am not sure exactly what my work out in Tanzania will involve so I am excited as well as being slightly nervous!

6 Comments:

  • At February 14, 2005 at 5:16 AM, Blogger Panda said…

    Hey Tat,
    Good luck. Hope that the journey there isn't too difficult. Take care of yourself. YOUR BLOGGER IS PINK!! HOW COULD YOU? Anyway, I think I'll manage.
    Love you lots,
    Aggie.

     
  • At February 15, 2005 at 12:57 AM, Blogger Robin Baddeley said…

    Tat, ya fat cat....where'd u stay the second night? Oh, and enjoy yourself.....Robin. xx

     
  • At February 15, 2005 at 6:18 AM, Blogger Ween said…

    hey you! I like this blog thing..bit techinical but how cool!? Anyway, I look forward to hearing all about your adventures. So keep writing, do they have internet there??

     
  • At February 16, 2005 at 3:57 PM, Blogger bright_dawn said…

    Hey,
    I haven't talked to you in a long time and I just got your email a few days ago. I wanted to say that it sounds like you'll have an awesome experience and I'm really jealous that you get to go back to Tanzania. It's something I hope to do one day myself, but in the meantime I hope you have an great time there and I'll definately read your journal.

     
  • At February 18, 2005 at 10:31 AM, Blogger John Auld said…

    Hi Tat,
    I just found your blog from a link from Robin's.
    I hope you're enjoying your time in Tanzania, and that it's all going well.
    God bless.
    John

     
  • At February 18, 2005 at 2:19 PM, Blogger aba said…

    hey tatiana! hope u have a blast, which i'm sure u will, i send u an emial soon. lots of love, aba

     

Post a Comment

<< Home